- We do custom paint and restorations and have received the honor of having our work displayed in major motorcycle magazines.
- We have had a few newspaper articles written about our shop, mentioning our quality work and attention to detail that brings repeat customer loyalty.
- We do business all over the world and we ship UPS on a daily basis.
- We also specialize in repairs on all American Made motorcycles, H-D® and others.
- We offer more than the usual tune-ups you get at other shops.
- We do complete in house engine/transmission rebuilding, as well as all major and minor repairs, Hot-Rodding tweaks, custom installations, plus we offer full custom paint and restoration services as mentioned above.
- Aside from that, we can offer technical help in most areas besides which part to choose. As experienced riders and technicians for many years ourselves, we can offer more than the usual "mail-order" tech help which usually consists of nothing more than an order desk with someone at the phone who knows nothing about what part fits what bike and what that part actually does.
- While we have always offered help and advice in our areas of expertise, we do not claim to "know-it-all". We also do not pretend. We have many years of motorcycle riding and wrenching, not to mention customizing under our belt and we share our knowledge whenever we are able to help.
- For this site, we offer our many hard to find parts accumulated through "buy-outs" of other shops, dealer inventory, and years of trading and buying from all sources (all the legal ones, that is).
- We have much more than is shown on this site, as there just hasn't been enough time to catalog it all and take pictures and post the items here. If you don't see what you want, ask. We probably have it. Also check our eBay page for updates.
- There are 2 large buildings full of parts here and our inventory is constantly changing so stop back in often and if you're in the Latham, Illinois area, drop in and say hello. We'll be happy to help you either way.
Terry and Sandy.....
Terry when he was still a pup........
Davenport Swap Meet Setup.......
A note to our loyal customers.
In case you missed the point:
Our crack staff is here to help.
Donate to keep the forum up and running
The forum takes lots of updates and maintenance. This is not free
All thumbnail images can be opened by clicking on them, they can be closed by simply clicking the mouse anywhere within the enlarged image.
Click on the logo to see all of our listings!!
Visit my Facebook Timeline
To contact us about anything on the page above:
Online Parts - Swap - For Sale - Forum
Items for Sale
Buy, Sell, Swap anything bike related (or not, as long as it's legal). It's also a place to meet new friends and share ideas as well as meet some of the people you've read about in magazines.
Get technical advice or give some if you can!!! All bike questions welcome, any make and model. If you have info on anything bike related, or need any info on anything bike related, feel free to join us at the swap meet and tech forums....