its official

Moderator: Moderators

terryzone
Site Admin

its official

Post by terryzone » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:43 pm

I pulled the plug on my land line phone I had for 42 years at the shop. My cell is my contact now, and when Ripper gets time he will change it here at the " contact us" page . 217-671-0747 to reach me.
We're surrounded by idiots.

chrisrr

Re: its official

Post by chrisrr » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:10 am

I just got the memo. Says it's cancelled and you have to go back to the land line. Something about the satellite can't find MO.

terryzone
Site Admin

Post by terryzone » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:16 am

ha ha ha Actualy fiber optics. No more steeeenking satellite for us! We were paying giant fees for Frontier service at the shop and Dish at the house. We now have same of everything except landline phone for less than half the cost. Thanks Ripper for keeping this place up for us.
We're surrounded by idiots.

doubled

Post by doubled » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:30 pm

Oh yeah? Well, did you get rid of your beeper yet? What about your bag phone? HA HA! I still have your telegraph code! --.--..--!! HA HA! That was the morse code of one of those smiley thingies waving his wiener at you! So there! ---...-.---...! That was a smiley thingy telling you that you suck and I'm so freaking jealous! Please tell me how to get there so I can come down this summer and just sit by your fishin hole and smoke a cigar and drink a beer in a lawn chair.

God bless Terry and Sandy. You deserve this.

DD
DD