Happy Trails / RIP to Ripper

Moderator: Moderators

terryzone
Site Admin

Happy Trails / RIP to Ripper

Post by terryzone » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:47 am

A sad day to say Ripper passed away sometime early Saturday. He was still fighting a very tough battle. No one could know but him how tough it must have been for him to be in and out of treatments and still trying to get well enough to get a kidney, then have to wait to even find one for him. He was having several additional complications as well. He was always the helpful guy when we had any questions about so many things he knew about. He is the guy who made this place here possible for all of us through several years. A talented guy to say the least. Music, art, custom painting and various body work that comes along with the customizing jobs,computer world and internet savvy. I'm sure I'm leaving some things out. We know he had a big heart. He had a lot of irons in the fire but never lost his desire and hope that he would be able to return to the many projects he loved so much. He is in a place beyond here now. He can spread his many talents in that better place now. We will all miss you "being there" when we had questions Ripper. You leave a very good lasting impression on all of us.
We're surrounded by idiots.

kiki licker

Re: Happy Trails / RIP to Ripper

Post by kiki licker » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:09 am

well said, RIP RIPPER
...Save a tree, and eat a beaver...

doubled

Post by doubled » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:44 pm

We lost yet another one of "our guys". I guess it's part of getting older, losing friends and loved ones. It's never easy. It always seems like the good people die and the bad ones still roam the Earth. God Bless, Ripper. See ya on the other side.

DD
DD

kiki licker

Post by kiki licker » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:05 pm

agreed~
...Save a tree, and eat a beaver...

brad

Post by brad » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:09 am

Thanks for the info T.
Stay swell Rip.