I got it right

Moderator: Moderators

Dogfaceboy

I got it right

Post by Dogfaceboy » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:25 pm

I finally got it right on how to sign back in. It's been a few years since I been here and was scrolling through some old links ( plus I have a bike for sale on the east coast) and lo and behold it's name from days gone by. I see Ripper passed on, sorry to hear. I remember Josh and Jim moving on the that ride in the sky. I lost my youngest son 12/2015 to brain cancer so death has taken on a new meaning to me. I don't know who's still around these parts but I'm saying hello to anyone listening/reading. I hope all is well with you guys and if anyone wants to catch up just let me know.
He walks, he talks.....

terryzone
Site Admin

Re: I got it right

Post by terryzone » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:51 am

Hey man been while as you can see not much traffic in here but I still wanted to keep the place up since im paid up for about another year.
As you can see I lernd how tu spel finaly! Weve lost some good guys last few years . So sorry to hear about your son. Its not supposed to be that way but it is whats presented to usand we do our best to move on. The best to you Dog dude and my condolences as it isn't easy. Just lost my sis at Christmas, my brother in 2017 at about same time of year. Not long before that my mom passed . She was ready.
Anywasys… I retired the shop in Illinois-can-kiss-my-ass state. Now in great piece of property in the hills of Missouri. No neighbors except when we want some. Love it hear. Still grab a bike now and then of course. Still have some old parts....Lets not forget ..my son who now is at H-D dealership in KY has a son..so you know what that means. Of course you do! More later ….email me if ya want. My phone is different and is shown here at the header page Good to hear from you....we need more insults thrown back and forth ya know yukyukyuk….welllll except at me of course. Latersville.
We're surrounded by idiots.

Dogfaceboy

Re: I got it right

Post by Dogfaceboy » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:34 pm

Wow alot sure happened in about 10 years. Sorry to hear of your family losses but as you say, we got to move on. Good hearing back from you and glad to hear the move is positive for you. I moved too. Left Philly but still in the State of Pa. Me and the wife are in the Pocono Mountains. Small patch of land with a small house but enough for two and an occasional guest or 6. I just sold that geezer glide I had and have to stick to 4 wheels with this back of mine. Sounds like life's been treating you ok for the most part and I have more than I ever thought I'd have...peace of mind wise. Plus we love the new crib. Nice that you're a grandpa now and your son's doing well. Best to you and your's, Terry. I'll check back in every so often till you close the door.
Jack
He walks, he talks.....