Lets Remember

Moderator: Moderators

terryzone
Site Admin

Lets Remember

Post by terryzone » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:02 am

I don't cruise over here often enough. The last time it came up to renew the site , we went ahead and did it. Probably for the last time. I think there may be about 6 months or so left.I just have a hard time ending it. Rowdy Im calling out to ya again as Ive forgotten what you ended up doing as far as downloading something pertaining to saving the material at least. Ill get with you soon. Back to the reason Im here saying this now is the fact we never know everything about each other but we know enough to really have that feeling of companionship and the love of many of the same things. No need to try and list them. We know. Ive retired the shop and moved to the remote area of Missouri. Love it here but have to say it was really tough walking out of that shop of over 42 years. That last moment when I looked around at the place almost bare and closed the door was really weird. So I retired and now started buying more bikes and parts Gahilk! But enjoying it. I like trying to stay in touch as much as possible with all you. This place here still lets me look back into some of the pics of the past of the shop. A lot didn't get put back up when the change at the site here got re arranged but a lot survived. Ripper did a lot of work keeping this place up for us. he had lots of irons in the fire and never really got the motorcycle projects finished he wanted to. Fritz and Jini...I cant say enough. There have been others too , maybe only casual "attendees" here but still missed. Pop up in here from time to time all you losers. Were all in this together EH? EHHHH!!!????.
We're surrounded by idiots.

kiki licker

Re: Lets Remember

Post by kiki licker » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:26 pm

im still around uglee terryyy~ hows Rick H doing? give him a shout, will ya?
...Save a tree, and eat a beaver...

terryzone
Site Admin

Re: Lets Remember

Post by terryzone » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:22 pm

Rick is hanging in there. Rebuilding after the last fire loss best he can. I talk with him kinda often. Ill tell him you say hello. Hope youre still plodding along too !
We're surrounded by idiots.